Thursday, September 12, 2013

Jaylon O'Neal



Yep! That's me! As black as can be! Showing all of you my autobiography! But...there's a story between that cover and back cover of that book! A book that tells a story of what's like to truly be "different" from everyone else. A story that tells of a young man that overcame a struggle so heartbreaking yet so raw that it just had to written for the world to see! But, there's one problem...the world doesn't know that much about it yet! People don't even know this book exists! (In my mind). And it was released on February 28, 2013! I started this blog for the sole purpose of trying to "SPREAD THE WORD" of this book that I have in my hand. I also have:

A Facebook Page for the book... (Like!)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Autism-In-My-Own-Words/168254463330036

A Twitter Page... (Follow!)
https://twitter.com/JaylonONeal

A Google+ Page...(Add to circle)
https://plus.google.com/104638641267753659023/posts

Newspaper Article... (Read)
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2013/06/23/2549422/early-college-academy-of-columbus.html

My Blog (...do I even have to go on?!!)

...and this was all done by a 17-year old boy! Ok, let's be real! WHO CAN SAY THAT THEY WROTE A BOOK ABOUT THEIR LIFE AT 17 YEARS OLD? AND BE BLACK?!! COME ON, NOW! YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT! I mean, my generation is constantly being looked at as the generation that's leaving this world to complete and utter calamity! Brothas sagging, droppin' out, being sent to jail, speakin' broken English, bein' disrespectful to authority, etc. To me, it's just chaos at its peak! It, to me, is going to get to the point where everything just stops and the universe implodes on itself based on all of the nonsense that it has to take for people to finally see that the people in this world made it into crap.*looks left and right* But that's why I'm here. To keep hope alive. To show others what happens when you believe in yourself. TO SHOW ALL PEOPLE THAT THE GOOD ONES ARE HERE AND PLAN TO STAND TOGETHER IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE! It all starts... with my book! Please...go get my book and take part of my story. Thank you and have a good night.

                                                                                                                                 -Jaylon O'Neal