Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy Birthday

On September 30, 1995, I was born. In Chicago. The South Side. One of the most dangerous cities in the United States. It was so dangerous that now, it's commonly referred to as "CHIRAQ". In exactly 12:01 Monday morning, it will mark the 18th anniversary of my birth. A special day to the boy that went through so much and came out a BOSS! I will be 18 and in the eyes of the law, an adult. New things will be happening in my life that I believe will benefit my life greatly. My 18th birthday means a new beginning, a fresh start into life, the dawning of an upgraded "me". I finally made it! I made it to the one place where so many people wish they could reach! I reached the milestone. A major milestone. I will be a man! A real man! I can't express how I feel enough to each and every one of you all that reads this post! For now, I just want to share with everyone my joy, my excitement, my energy, my moment. I just wanted to spread not only the word, but the love. So, for my readers, what I want you to do is tell as many people as you know about my birthday. Make them understand the struggle of getting to this day was for me. How I didn't even think that I would make it. there's so many things that I want to share, but I don't think I can express it all in one post. All I can say is...

MAN, IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE ME RIGHT NOW! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 18! 18! 18! 18! 18! 18! WHOO WHOO WHOO WHOO! OW! WHOO! WHOO! WHOO! WHOO! YEAH! PEACE OUT!

                                                    -Jaylon