Monday, September 2, 2013

L.U.V. (Love UrselVes)

It's something that we all need to do.
It's something that we all can do.
It's something that would make the world a better place if we start doing more of.

Everyday, there would be some type of negativity in the world all because of a broken system of living, negative people or we don't have self-confidence within ourselves! If I truly loved myself as a person, then I wouldn't let any type of negativity break me! I wouldn't let anyone or anything get in my way of trying to live life to the fullest. I mean, I would see countless people on the news or hear stories about people who would commit suicide, kill innocent people or would lash out simply because someone's constantly teasing him/her or that person got out of a good relationship or simply because he/she didn't believe he/she wasn't good enough for the world! For the people that read this post, repeat after me:

"I AM HERE FOR A PURPOSE! I LOVE MYSELF! I HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE! I AM SOMEBODY!"

Because let me tell you all something! There was a time when we were all in the fight of our lives! We were all in a race to live out of millions of other people! Only one person (or some times, more than one) was allowed access into this world. Everyone else would die. We should all be fortunate to be the ones that made it! Because, it could've been someone else! It didn't have to be you that lived! I'm sorry that I have to say it like that, but it's true! I mean, it kills me when someone commits suicide or has thoughts of committing suicide! It just sickens to hear the words enter my eardrums! A mind may be a terrible thing to waste but a life is the most horrible thing, out of all animate or inanimate things on this planet, to waste! LOVE THYSELF! Even if you feel that no one loves you, know this!

                                                                      I LOVE YOU

                                                                                                                -Jaylon