Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Cherie Amour

     If you read my book, you would know that I would have a lot of these that I feel within my heart and soul to be the one for me, but they never are. But I would always be the type of person to care about the girl when they don't care for me. Love her when she doesn't love me. Give when she doesn't give to me. Appreciate her when she doesn't me or herself. You know, the good Samaritans that girls push to the side for the idiot that shows blatant disregard for the women's feelings and treats her like dirt. (Girls post...check it out)! But what I want to talk about is my ideal woman. The woman that I believe within my heart and soul makes me feel whole. The woman that makes me feel alive! The woman that makes me feel good about September 30th, 1995! She helps me truly understand! What it means to be a man! When I fall, she takes my hand. She picks me up so that I can stand! She is the one that I live for! I love my sweet Cherie Amour!

The woman that I want has to love me for me
Not for materialistic objects, jewelry or money
The one for me must stand on her own 2 feet
My divine queen shall have so much beauty

The woman that I want needs to be friendly
A lovable face and a brilliant personality
Intelligence is the key for my beauty queen
For we would be the most creative beings in the whole galaxy

The woman for me must love herself
For she is my sweet and wondrous mademoiselle
This is the woman that I would like to kiss me
And not be like those other ones that dissed me

My Cherie Amour
From her hair to her voice
From her lips to her face
To her interest in boys

I would love this girl
From day in to day out
I would show this girl
What it means to be a real spouse

Because even though I tried and tried
To find that girl that shall be mine
I would always end up being blind
To the girl that is so fine
She would play with my true feelings
That actually had so much true meaning
She would reject me on the spot
And this was a girl that was real hot
But no matter how hard I get brought down
I will always be around
Because I know since my D.O.B.
That God has a big plan for me
Because I know and I am sure
That my woman will be strong and pure
I want her to love me for rich or for poor
My beautiful and everlasting Cherie Amour

                                                                                                                                         -Jaylon