Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Autism: In My Own Words FACEBOOK PAGE AWARENESS

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Autism-In-My-Own-Words/168254463330036

Ok! This is the link for the "Autism: In My Own Words" facebook page! Make sure that you like, comment, subscribe (if there's a "subscribe" button) and spread the word about its existence! Also, go out and get the book "Autism: In My Own Words"! It's a very great read about my life, the struggle that I went through and how it molded me into a stronger being. But before I go, I just want you to know something about the book! It's something never-before-seen, something that you may not be aware about, something you may regret not seeing for the rest of your life!

("Well...,what is it?")


THIS!


 
 
                                                                        -Jaylon