Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Girls

Noun
Origin: Middle English
Dictionary definition- a young lady or madam
My definition- one of the most wondrous creatures in the history of mankind

Girls are the most precious jewels that have ever been created by the Almighty! They're beautiful, kind, gentle and very extravagant. They make men happy, excited, loved and the richest group of people in the world. They bring our children to the world, teach us whatever we need to know about life from a lucid point of view and make men understand the true essence of life's miracles. We love everything about them! From the sound of their voice, to the way their hair blows in the wind, to the way their physique is always very ravishing! They are faithful when they're with the one they want, the most dominant in a relationship and the most needed group of people because without them, we couldn't start a family, we would lose a shred of sanity and we wouldn't truly understand the overall meaning of beauty! (In my own opinion)!

Then there are girls that are pretty much the exact opposite. There are some girls that are brought up by the wrong way of thinking. That changing a woman's appearance or major part of their body is a way to a man's heart. Or the fact that a woman may have a relationship with a man that treats her like trash yet she still takes him because she believes that will be the last man that she may ever have. Or the woman who's in it for the amount of money that a man may have in his pockets or savings account. Or the woman who doesn't know what she wants and goes for anyone no matter the circumstance. Or the woman who does nothing but reject because she wants to shield her emotions in order to prevent from being hurt. Or the woman (my favorite) who ignores the Prince Charming-like man who only wants to treat her like the queen that she is and goes with a man who only wants her for either sexual favors or will leave her for someone else shortly after leaving her with absolutely no one. Or the woman who (And I don't get this one at all!) is secretly in love with the man, but acts negatively towards the boy, thereby pushing him away and destroying her chance of starting a relationship.

But the thing about me is, I'm the type of person that will never judge a woman for what she may have done in the past. I would never leave a woman that I am with. I would never stand a woman up. I would never lead a woman on. I would never hurt a woman. I would never deliberately stab a woman in the back if I was ever betrayed by one. I would never tell a woman that she isn't beautiful, wonderful, gorgeous, enchanting, stunning or real because that's the type of MAN I AM! I love women with all of my heart! I will never stop loving women! I will always have feelings for women! I will always make a woman feel like she's a queen because first of all, it's a shame that in my generation, you have to disrespect a woman in order to start a relationship with her! What kind of sense does that make? It doesn't make you anymore of a man to call a woman a b****, s****, h**, cow, tramp, s****, home wrecker, pig, heifer, hussy, etc. so WHY DO IT? People shouldn't call women any type of derogatory slur because that woman could be someone's mother or one day will be someone's mother and when you say whatever to whatever woman you say it to,the child may not remember, but the woman will. Keep that in mind before you disrespect one of the amazing human beings in the world!
                                       Girls...can't live with 'em...can't live without 'em!
                                                                                                                   -Jaylon