Friday, August 16, 2013

Michael Jackson

           The King of Pop. The greatest entertainer of all time. One of my influences. One of the people in this world that I wish to have resurrected! He's one of my favorite singers and his music touched millions of people no matter what type of genre of music you normally listen to. He made it possible for future artists to have a career in the entertainment industry and he believed in seeing a change for our world. He always did the things that no one would expect anyone to do! He opened up an amusement park/home in which he lived in. His home was also home to giraffes, elephants, lions, his pet monkey Bubbles, goats, etc. He owns property on the moon. He has the number 1 best-selling album of all time, Thriller and...he was my role model in this world. I knew exactly where I was when he passed on June 25, 2009. I was in my bed watching television when I got a phone call from my friend Isaac telling me he passed away. At first, I laughed because I didn't want to believe in what I was hearing, but then he said "Turn to the news." So I did and there it was. Headlines were made saying "Michael Jackson is currently in a coma" "Michael Jackson has suffered cardiac arrest" "Michael Jackson has died on June 25, 2009. He was 50 years old. He gave us 40 years of music. Music that will forever live on in our hearts and in our minds."
            I got on the edge of my bed and I cried and prayed at the same time! You got to understand when Michael Jackson died, I thought I lost a relative! A relative that taught me how to dance just like him, move just like him and moonwalk just like him! But in my opinion, it wasn't drugs that killed Michael Jackson. It was the media's never-ending slanderous assault that killed Michael Jackson! Years and years of the media creating false stories about him, trying so hard to destroy he man's righteous integrity. I mean, he never asked for any of this to happen to him; it just happened because the media wanted to make him out to be a bad person which he never was.
             Back then, when Michael would want to go play outside on the playground with other kids or interact with other kids, he couldn't because he was always in the studio or at a concert performance or a tour or a TV special. It was always something! So, when he was an adult and finally got to be independent, he want to live the childhood that he never had by being a kid at heart. But then, the media got ahold of something like this and had a field day over it. "Michael Jackson, singer or pedophile?" "Michael Jackson has invited teenage boys into his Neverland ranch for a slumber party." It finally got to the point where Michael Jackson was sued by one of the boys' fathers. He then took advantage of Michael Jackson and his wealth.
              Since then, he was getting sued on a daily basis for child molestation charges. Then, the police searched the Neverland ranch and found nothing. They stripped the man down and photographed every last body part on his body and if he failed to comply with the proceedings, he would be sent to jail. He was a victim of police brutality numerous times, he had to take drugs just to perform normal operations like sleeping. The FBI also made a hotline to request that any kid with any information of being molested by Michael Jackson to please call the hotline. (But my thing is, how come the government is willing to take this much action on a man who was wrongfully accused of any of the molestation charges being made against him, but they will never do that with an actual criminal who does this type of thing every single day). Michael was innocent from day 1, but because of the media's wrongful portrayal of Michael's character, they brainwashed the public into believing whatever garbage was being said about him! And if you don't believe me, answer me this!

1)  If Michael Jackson was guilty of the crime, how come police found NO evidence of any kind?
2) If Evan Chandler was so positive that Michael Jackson was guilty, why did he tell on himself on a private phone conversation?  https://www.youtube.com/watchfeature=player_detailpage&v=wGj8CC7Z2yc
3) If Evan Chandler was 100% positive about MJ being guilty, why did he, a couple of months after MJ died, kill himself? WHAT INNOCENT MAN KILLS HIMSELF?
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/evan-chandler-dad-boy-accused-michael-jackson-molestation-commits-suicide-new-jersey-article-1.417751
4) Why is it that MJ died, Jordan Chandler, Evan Chandler's son who his father claimed got molested by Michael, told the truth that his father made him lie to get Jackson's money and escape poverty?

THIS IS HOW MUCH OF A FAN I AM OF MICHAEL JACKSON! I WAS A FAN OF MICHAEL JACKSON BEFORE ALL OF THE FAKE FANS DECIDED TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON BECAUSE THAT WAS THE TREND! YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN? People won't tell you the real deal about people, only their fixed idea on what they believe was really true! I was there listening to Beat It repeatedly because that was my song that I got hooked on in 6th grade! Yeah... that long! AND I'M STILL A FAN OF MICHAEL JACKSON! I STILL LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC! I STILL LISTEN TO MJTUNES.COM! I STILL DO THE DANCES, MOONWALK AND LOVE WHAT TYPE OF PERSON HE WAS BECAUSE THAT'S SOMEONE WHO GOD WANTS IN HEAVEN! And that's what we need to be. True followers of God and people who need to be true to who they really are and keep moving forward when dealt with adversity! Michael Jackson is the boss, will always be the boss and will continue to be the greatest entertainer in the world because that's who I'm inspired by.

                                                                                                                                  -Jaylon